So, what do I actually miss from the UK?
- Football!!! – It’s almost worth moving back to the UK for…
- M&S! Major gap in the market for lunch options in downtown SF.
- Waitrose. Yeah, we got Whole Foods… I guess I can live without Waitrose.
- Prawn Crackers. They just don’t exist here. Pot-stickers go part way to compromise though.
- Direct Debit. Manually paying your bills every month gets tedious.
- My friends. Of course!
What don’t I miss from the UK?
- Chavs and Scrotes. Yeah we have red-necks but they’re not as prevalent here in SF as those are in the UK.
- Cold, dark, damp weather. Blue-skies all the way here dude!